Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Application Guidelines 2020/2021 www.cdfipb.careers : Are you looking for guidelines on how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment application form on ww.cdfipb.careers?
Today in this post, we will be giving you information on Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2020, application form portal, requirements and how to apply for NSCDC jobs. Stay focused an read through.
Civil Defence Recruitment Closing Date.
The Nigeria Civil Defence Application Portal (www.cdfpb.careers) will close after today
7th September, Kindly Hurry and Apply.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020.
- Civil Defence Recruitment Form
- NSCDC Recruitment Form
- ARMY DSSC Recruitment Form
- NPower Recruitment Form
- PYES Registration Form
- ARMY 79RRI Recruitment Form
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
Do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Civil Defence Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2020.
To apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2019, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date 7th September, 2019.
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020.
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.