Ebonyi State University Admission List, EBSU merit list is out. The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list online.
All the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session are hereby informed that the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
How to Check Ebonyi State University Admission List.
The following prospective students are directed to visit JAMB official website and upload/update their O’level(s) to enable JAMB approve their admission.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
EBSU Registration Process/Guide For Newly Admitted Students
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.