This is a notice to the general public and those concerned that the General Electric Early Identification (EID) internship for 2017 has started and it is scheduled to hold in Nigeria.
Application Procedures for General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship For 2017 In Nigeria can be found below.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship 2017 – Nigeria.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship 2017…. General Electric Nigeria is delighted to call on young Students in the field of engineering for internship programs.
General Electric Nigeria is seeking young, vibrant Engineering students who will join the technical team during vacation period through the Early Identification (EID) Internship Program. Applicants are to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria as stated.
General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship 2017
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.As of 2016, the company operates through the following segments: Aviation, Current, Digital, Energy Connections, Global Research, Healthcare, Lighting, Oil and Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Transportation, and Capital which cater to the needs of Financial services, Medical devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Field of Job
Value of Award
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
To Be Taken At (Country)
Eligibility To Apply For General Electric Early Identification(EID) Internships In Nigeria.
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- Some past leadership experience.
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
For More Details
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status