This is a notice that Graystone Solicitors Recruitment form for 2017/2018 has been released by the management.
You may be wondering how you can apply for Graystone Solicitors recruitment or the steps to complete the application. if that’s the case, don’t worry, we have got you covered as we are going to update you on you can successfully apply for Graystone offer.
Graystone Solicitors Recruitment 2017…. Graystone Solicitors was established in 2006 after a pupilage from the Law firm of Femi Okunnu & Co. The firm is situated at the heart of the Lagos-Island at the Central Business District, it was set up by, Mr. Yemi Adeshina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- First degree, LLB, BL,
- Minimum of 5 year post degree
- Civil/commercial litigation experience.
- Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage.
- Commercial/technical and/or further legal qualification will be an advantage
- Experience in handling and negotiating funding
- In depth experience and understanding of the Nigerian framework Training:
- Basic GSM technology
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Flair for litigation
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Stint of practice experience in a busy law firm
- Impeccable integrity
- Excellent penchant for work
- Can work with computer
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRAYSTONE RECRUITMENT.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.