ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2020 | dcslrecruits.com – The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has shortlisted names of candidates for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise in pdf, download list of candidates in pdf below.
If you have applied for the ICPC Recruitment Exercise for 2020 and want to know whether you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise kindly read this post.
Before you read how to check your name from the names of successful candidates released by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) kindly read the below important update.
Latest Update on ICPC 2020 Recruitment Exercise.
Following the expiration of the deadline for submission of online applications for recruitment into the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, applicants and the general public should note the following:
- That a total of 376,631 applications were received by 11.59pm of 30th January, 2020 to fill 220 available positions that are supported by budgetary allocation;
- That only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered. They include: Accountancy, Law, Economics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Forensic, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts;
- That shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment;
- That no applications for the positions of Assistant Directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the Commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for them;
- That the online assessment test will cover the remaining advertised six job levels, and will be administered over a specific period to assess candidates’ IQ and Logical Reasoning. Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test;
- That applicants who successfully scale through to the interview will be further subjected to background checks and certificate verification. They will also undergo a polygraph test in addition to a paramilitary training that will last for at least 6 months to ascertain their physical fitness.
How to Check ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates.
Do you apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020 and want to confirm if you have been shortlisted for aptitude test and screening, kindly note that all candidates shortlisted will be contacted via email.
All candidates are advised to keep checking their email accounts for now as the list is not yet available in pdf online. But be rest assured that as soon as the list is made available online we will update this page and publish it here.
Next Stage of ICPC Recruitment 2020.
As we all know, the first stage of the ICPC Recruitment Exercise was the submission of online application, after that only the successful candidates will be participating in the next stage of the recruitment which is the online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment.
ICPC Recruitment Exam / Aptitude Test Date 2020.
The ICPC Recruitment assessment test, CBT aptitude test, and a written assessment test date will be communicated shortly to the public and all shortlisted candidates.
For more details on the date of screening and examinations, kindly check this page for dedicated updates.