Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position in Landmark University Registry Department:
Post: Deputy Registrar (Promotable)
Shall be responsible for the day to day administration of the affairs of the assigned Unit and allocated duties; he shall also serve as Secretary to Committees and Boards of the University like Senate Committees Academic Board, Academic Staff Assembly Special Events, etc as may be delegated to him from time to time by the Registrar under whose oversight he shall serve.
Candidate must possess a good degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 12 years relevant post-qualification cognate experience, a considerable part of which should be in acceptable higher institution(s). Candidate must have served for at least 4/2 years in a position not below the grade of Principal Assistant Registrar/Deputy Registrar in an institution of higher learning at the time of applying for this Office. Possession of a higher degrees (including a Ph.D.) and membership of recognized professional bodies would be a real advantage.
The University expects an applying candidate to fit into the description below:
- Ready to match up with the demands of working in a visionary institution
- Must have a record of crisis- free character testimony
- Must possess impactful leadership qualities with strong motivation ability in getting others to be at their best.
- Must be a transparently meritorious person and prompt in acting on decisions;
- Must be a person who enjoys excellent physical and mental health;
- Must be a creative and focused servant;
- Must possess satisfactory proficiency in IT and be current in deploying it at the level required for an efficient performance of his or her duties.
Negotiable but not less than Industry-comparable pay.
Condition of Service;
- Appointment is pensionable in line with extant provisions on such privileges in the industry.
- Applicants who are above the age of 55 need not apply
- Engagement will be immediate but on probation for 6 months in the first instance and may be extended or confirmed by productivity record till age of retirement
- Shall be paid appropriate service benefits and allowances as may be approved from time to time by the University Board of Regents
Method of Application
Applicants should forward to the Secretary Board of Regents, Landmark University Omuaran, Kwara State hard copies of the following documents not later than Monday 24th July 2017:
- Application letters and 10 copies of current Resumes of candidates with detailed eligibility information including Date of Birth, Marital Status, Qualification, Relevant Experience, names of 3 referees and their current mail and phone contacts shall be sent.
- Photo copies of relevant certificates and other credentials should also be attached
Important Note: Applicants in view of limited response time are advised to send soft copies of their application documents as listed above to [email protected]
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
Barr. Temidayo Eseyin