- Develop and monitor training strategy and budget in line with the bank’s business plan,
- Undertake regular assessments of employees’ training needs and develop appropriate intervention programmes.
- Work with internal/external training facilitators, etc., as required.
- Report and keep records on training and development programmes.
- Communicate and partner with other managers in the bank on available training opportunities.
- A very good degree. ACIPM will be a plus.
- At least two years’ experience in training and development functions.
- MFB/financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Age: 26 – 34 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] and copy [email protected]