Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workplace Solution Sales Specialist (SSP)
Job Number: 318953
Job Category: Sales
Employment type: Full-Time
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- Are you passionate about helping customers drive Digital Transformation?
- Are you looking for a position where you will be central to driving high impact in one of Microsoft’s top priorities?
- As the Modern Workplace Solution Sales Specialist (SSP), you will be responsible for working with Business Decision Makers to understand their unique business needs.
- You will also be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple areas including Security & Compliance, Collaboration, Analytics and Modern Desktop to architect a solution that will empower their employees by creating a Secure Productive Enterprise.
- As a Modern Workplace SSP you will: Be the Modern Workplace sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
- Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
- Compete aggressively and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of the Modern Workplace solutions – including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
- Own opportunities from start to close by orchestarting an extensive virtual teams consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products.
- Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan in all new opportunities before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage. Stay sharp and assist Microsoft transform how we deliver value to customers
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, yammer, community gatherings and more.
Who We Are Looking For Professional:
- Experienced: 5+ years of related sales experience in the following areas: Productivity, Windows, Mobility and Devices
- Excellent Communicator: Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Amazing Salesperson: Exhibits outstanding operational excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration
- Overachiever: Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
- Leader: Demonstrated sales and partner management experience
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.) and sales methodologies
- Performer: Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Collaborative: Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
- Growth Mindset: Willing to continue nurturing and developing potential. Sales
- Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share
- Influential: Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Education: BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
Job Title: Solution Specialist, Dynamics
Job Number: 318952
Job Category: Sales
Employment type: Full-Time
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services.
- The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
- The Dynamics 365 Solution Specialist discovers, owns, and closes opportunities utilizing advanced solution-selling skills to drive digital transformation business outcomes for our customers in the enterprise customer segment.
- Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
- Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation
- Be a disciple operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners and your relationship network to build pipeline
- Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
- Develop, drive, manage and lead a disciple opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts, SMEs, pre-sales resources and partners geographically dispersed and virtual both internal and external to Microsoft including our Global Systems Integrator partners
- Create compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience
- Solution sales for CRM, ERP, or similar business applications
- Selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers.
- Identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- Carrying and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing enterprise deals
- Demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
- Deep understanding of Business solutions, ERP & CRM and how they translate into business impact
- The security, regulatory & compliance needs of global customers
- Account planning and execution skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Strong time management skills – able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: BGs, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition Bachelor’s Degree required.