The N-Power Recruitment Application Portal https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup for 2020/2021 is currently receiving applications. Read this post further to see requirements, qualifications, npower application registration procedures on the official N-Power Portal (portal.npower.gov.ng).
N-Power Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.npower.gov.ng. Check all the important and useful information for Npower Recruitment 2020. We want to give useful info to as many applicants as possible to be successful in the upcoming Npower 2020 recruitment which was initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Trending N-Power Recruitment 2020.
- NPower Agro Application Form Portal 2020 | Register on portal.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Teach Application Portal 2020 | Register Here apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Health Registration Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Tax Application Portal 2020 | N-Power Recruitment apply.npower.gov.ng
- NPower Build Application Form Portal 2020 | npowerbuild.npvn.ng
- NPower Knowledge Application Form Portal 2020 | apply.npower.gov.ng
How to Apply for NPower Recruitment Application on www.npower.gov.ng
If you want to apply for Npower programme, kindly visit apply.npower.gov.ng. but at the moment, yhe portal is not yet opened for new applications, kindly bookmark this page and visit this page regularly to be updated when the form is out.
Kindly note that the application for Npower is also free. No payment is to be made to anybody or agency claiming to be a representative of Npower.
N-Power Recruitment Application Portal.
The N-Power application portal will open at 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians.
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no
application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior
to applying, Applicants should note the following steps:
- This is open to only applicants aged 18 – 35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- a. A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- b. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- c. Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- d. Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. Please ensure you have access to this email address.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Emial or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Bio Data and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- e. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all. This means even applicants with only SSCE can apply for some N-Power programmes they are eligible for.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- f. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
- g. Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
Npower has various programmes for Graduates and Non-Graduates which include:
Npower Recruitment Portal Requirements.
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Important Points to Note on Npower Recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Npower Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Npower Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Npower.
- Your required credentials
- Scan copies of your Credentials
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Npower.
If you are interested in getting NPower latest news on Application Portal Opening Date, kindly leave a comment below and we will notify you immediately N-Power begins registration.