NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 | www.airforce.mil.ng – The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission or Cadets Recruitment Portal is now announced, Applications forms for NAF DSSC Recruitment Exercise is now available.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Airforce has announced to the general public that recruitment for short service cadets will begin soon.
If you are searching for NAF Direct Regular Commission or Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) or Direct Regular Commission (DRC) recruitment portal, then you are on this the right page which is NAF Recruitment Portal 2019/2020.
When is NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment Starting 2019.
According to the information we received, the recruitment exercise for short service cadets in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will begin in October 2019.
Other Recruitments Available.
- Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form
- CBN Recruitment Form
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- NSCDC Recruitment Form
All candidates who are willing to apply are to get ready and make sure they meet all the requirement in other to be shortlisted for the recruitment exercise.
Application will begin on Tuesday, October 22, and ends on Tuesday, 19th November 2019.
How to Apply for NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment 2019.
The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
a. Attestation Form.
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
Online Registration Starts on Tuesday, 22nd October 2019, and closes on Tuesday, 19th November 2019.
Final Interview Exercise will hold from 8th – 22nd December 2019 at Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo-Kaduna.
Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s National ID Card or drivers’ license or international passport. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
NAF DRC\DSSC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications.
MEDICAL CONSULTANTS: Applicants MUST be doctors in any of the following fields of specialization: General Surgery, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery, Oncology, Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Ophthalmology, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT Surgery, Orthodentistry, Physicians (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology, and Anesthesia). Applicants for selection as consultants MUST certify the following criteria:
(a) MUST be Fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent and not more than 40 years old.
(b) Consultants who are not more than 35 years would be granted Direct Regular Commission while those above 35 years but not more than 40 years would be granted Direct Short Service Commission.
(c) MUST possess additional MDCN registration and have current licence to practice as a specialist.
- GENERAL MEDICINE/DENTISTRY: Applicants MUST possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent and Candidates MUST have current practicing licence from MDCN.
- NURSING: Applicants MUST possess BSc Nursing with RM. Any other additional qualification in nursing sub-specialty is an added advantage. Candidates MUST have current practicing licence issued by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
- PHARMACY: Applicants MUST possess Pharm D or B Pharm degree andMUST have current practicing licence issued by Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- RADIOGRAPHY: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of B Rad or BSc in Radiography is required and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- DIETETICS/NUTRITION: Applicants MUST possess a minimum requirement of BSc or HND in Nutrition and Dietetics or Human Nutrition. Candidates MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Institute for Dietetics in Nigeria (DCN).
- MEDICAL LAB SCIENCE: Applicant MUST possess either a BMLS or AMLSCN and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- PHYSIOTHERAPY: Applicants MUST possess either BSc in Physiotherapy, B Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation (PT). Applicants MUSThave current practicing licence issued by the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTRBN).
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT: Applicants MUST possess HND in Health Information Management and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
- ENVIRONMENT HEALTH: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc/HND in Environmental Health Technology and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON).
- COMMUNITY HEALTH: Applicant MUST possess a minimum of BSc/HND in Community Health and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBON).
- OPTOMETRY: Applicants MUST possess Doctor of Optometry degree and MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Optometrists and Dispensing Optician Registration Board of Nigeria (ODORBN).
- DENTAL THERAPY: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc or HND in Dental Therapy and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (DThRBN).
- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of B Tech or HND in Dental Technology and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Dental Technologists Registration Board of Nigeria (DTRBN)
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BEng degree or HND in Biomedical Engineering is required.
- PSYCHOLOGY: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc in Psychology is required. Possession of Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology will be an added advantage. Candidates MUST have current practicing licence issued by the Nigerian Council for Psychologists (NCP).
- MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY: Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc in Physiology is required.
- VETERINARY SURGERY: Applicants MUST possess DVM degree and MUSThave current practicing licence issued by the Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN).
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Medical Consultants on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Squadron Leader.
- Cadets of all other specialties who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020 (not more than 40 years for Consultants).
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Selection Interview will hold from 8 – 22 December 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
(a) Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
(b) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
(c) Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
(d) NYSC Discharge Certificate.
(e) Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
(f) Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(g) Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
(h) Acknowledgment Card.
(i) Writing Material (for aptitude test).
- Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants MUST possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for Direct Regular Commission/Direct Short Service Commission. Applicants MUST tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary) during the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form MUST be signed by a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant CP or Local Government Chairman/Secretary or magistrate from the applicant’s state of origin. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of national identity card or driver’s licence or international passport must be attached.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character: Applicants are to come along with a letter of attestation of good character from the signee of the attestation form to the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST not have any body tattoos.
- Applicants MUST not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
- Applicants MUST not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel MUST be free from any disciplinary case.
- Applicants MUST present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians.
- On completion of the application form, applicants MUST print out the Acknowledgment Slip, Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Note:Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
Start your Application Here >> https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or
Email: [email protected].All phone lines are available from 9:00AM to 5:30PM Monday – Friday.
The Nigerian Air Force has not contracted any person(s), group(s) or company(ies) as recruitment/enlistment agent(s). This application and enlistment into the Nigerian Air Force is free.
CANDIDATE WITHOUT RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS IN THE ABOVE LISTED FIELDS SHOULD NOT APPLY.
For further information see the instruction page on the NAF website from Tuesday, 22nd October 2019 or call the following support lines: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 08055840142 or email:[email protected]
If you want to be notified as soon as the NAF Recruitment Form Portal is open, kindly leave a comment below and you will always be notified of latest news from Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2019/2020.