NDA Successful Candidates – This is to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for screening test of the NDA has been released for admission into 72 regular combatant course of the Nigerian Defence Academy for 2020/2021 academic session.
The NDA application portal for 72nd Regular Course is now opened for selection of screening centres. Please note that only shortlisted applicants (those who met all the requirements, scored 180 or above in JAMB, filled their applications correctly and uploaded their documents) would have access to login and select their screening centres.
The selection of screening centres would end by mid-night on 7th July, 2020.
Applicants must select their centres and print out all forms before then. The date for the screening test and not yet been decided due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting ban on interstate travel.
How to Check NDA Successful Candidates for 72 Regular RC intake.
How to Print NDA Screening Test Cards.
All Candidates who applied for Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd Regular Course Application Form should visit the application portal to print their Screening Test Cards now.
- Visit http://www.ndaapplications.net:28080/NDAadmissionClient
- Login with your Credentials
- Proceed to select your screening centre and print your screening test card.
Important Information and Requirements.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Foot ball boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labelled with name
- Two Black civil belts
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Four Brown Stockings
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- Every selected candidate must come along with Branded Laptop Computer minimum of core i3,4GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, 2.1GHz Processor
- Selected candidate must come with Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- All successful candidate will be subjected to Toxicology (Drug) Test on resumption. Failing the test will be automatic disqualification.