We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- A job opening exists for a result-oriented Marketing Assistant to perform field marketing operations, client service, research and reporting duties. The selected candidate will provide account information to clients and management and deliver on duties such as interfacing with stakeholders, mailing, filing and processing forms included and perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written, research and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Good understanding of marketing principles, techniques, statistical, reporting and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and productivity tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and commercially aware
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Implements with direct sales and promotional activities on behalf of clients
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 2 years post university experience
- Any additional certification is an advantage
- Candidate must pass pre- and post-employment tests
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Click here to apply online