Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 | immigrationrecruitment.org.ng – The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) has approved the recruitment into the following categories for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) for 2020/2021.
If you want to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Nationwide recruitment exercise for 2020 then you are on the right page to do that, carefully read the instructions below and start your application immediately into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
NIS Job Vacancies and Requirements 2020.
The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors):
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional
- (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty):
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
- Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse).
- Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06.
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND froma recognized institution.
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
Other Trending Recruitments:
- INEC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- NCS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020.
To start your application for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment, Kindly follow the below steps and submit your application online.
NIS Recruitment Application Guide 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official NIS recruitment portal >> https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/index.php
Step 2: Click on View Vacancy on the Position you wish to apply for, Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre or Assistant Cadre, Click on View position under these categories.
Step 3: Read the instruction carefully on any of the position you wish to apply for and continue to fill the online form carefully and submit your NIS Recruitment Application online.
For Detailed Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Application Guidelines, Check this page for a complete guide in order not to make mistake on your application.
Statutory and Requirements for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
Applicants with any of the Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Exercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Computer Based Test CBT
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
NIS Application deadline:
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Exercise Online Submission of Applications closes Four Weeks from the date of this publication. (Closing Date is 10th April, 2020.)