Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 (NAF) Airmen/Airwomen Application Portal – You are on the right page where you will get the necessary information to successfully apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2020.
Is true that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will soon begin 2020 recruitment exercise for both graduates and non graduates in all the 36 states of the federation including the FCT.
When is NAF Recruitment Starting.
The Nigerian Airfoce (NAF) will begin BMTC recruitment for both airmen and airwomen by 24th of July 2020.
Keypoint: Kindly note that the for online registration will be opened from 24th July 2020 and closes on 21st August 2020. NAF 2020 Recruitment Application is Free.
What is NAF BMTC.
The Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
How to Qualify for NAF BMTC Recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Requirement for NAF Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Requirement for NAF Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
c. Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at https://airforce.mil.ng/apply-now.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Click https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to Visit Basic Military Training Course Recruitment PORTAL.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport.
- The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.