The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form Application Portal for 2020 naportal.com.ng is now open to receive applications online – Are you searching for the Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application form for 2020 and 2021 for (trades/non tradesmen and women)? if your answer is yes then read this further.
In this article, we are going to write and give you the procedures and guidelines to help you register or apply for the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application for (trades/non tradesmen and women) 2020.
When is Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 80 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Trades Men and Women will commence on 7th October, 2020.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Click on Apply Link (naportal.com.ng/register) and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above mentioned link (https://naportal.com.ng/login) using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centres with copies of Application and Guarantor Forms.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Requirements.
- Applicants for the Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment must be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 21 December 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Kindly Note That, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is Free of Charge.
Important Information to All Candidates Applying.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
What is Next After Applying for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment.
Note the followings:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions as posted on www.ncsarena.com.ng or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328 and 080326569770
- Names of Shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2 December 2020
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2020
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2020.
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations.
Note again that registration portal for 80 RRI will be accessible from Monday 7th October 2020. Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment Form is Free. Dont pay money to anyone.
If you are having issues applying or have questions you may want to ask concerning the ongoing Nigerian Army 80rri recruitment, kindly leave a comment below and also indicate so you will always be notified of the latest news from the Nigerian Army 80 RRI Recruitment Exercise. Goodluck to all applicants.