The Nigerian Navy has published the full names of successful candidates shortlisted for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 27 on the Nigerian Navy portal.
Read through this article to the very last word.
All candidates that applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment are now advised to check their names on the list of shortlisted candidates for 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment list published.
- Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of their documents used during the screening exercise, this include:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- 4 passport photographs
- Shortlisted candidates must come with the following documents which were used during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Candidates are to also come along with the under listed items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise and welfare:
- 2 pairs of white shorts.
- 2 pairs of white vest.
- 1 pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
Notice to all Shortlisted Candidates
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening exercise involving certificate/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test etc. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Therefore, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening mentioned above will be asked to leave the exercise premises; that is disqualified.
- candidates are warned not to declare false educational/professional qualification as this will attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal, and you will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Check The Shortlisted for 2017 Nigerian Navy Batch 27