Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Interview Successful Candidates 2019/2020 PDF List Download | joinnigeriannavy.com – The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates from the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Selection Board Interview 2020.
Have you participated in the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Recruitment Exercise Selection Board Interview? If you do kindly read this post further.
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates from the DSSC 27 Selection Board Interview, all candidates who participated in the Selection Board Interview held on the 27 December 2019 – 10 January 2020 are to note that list of successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 27 Selection Board has been published.
How to Check Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Interview Successful Candidates in Pdf 2020.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 27 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 27 December 2019 – 10 January 2020. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Monday, 2 March 2020 from 0800 (8am).
The next phase of the Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Recruitment exercise is the Training, only qualified and shortlisted candidates will participated in this phase.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Training Date / Schedule 2020.
Successful candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Monday, 2 March 2020 from 0800 (8am).
Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Training Requirements 2020.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Two pairs of white shorts.
c. Two pairs of white trousers.
d. One pair of black trousers.
e. One belt (preferably black).
f. Two white long sleeve shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
g. Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck
h. A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
i. Two pairs of white socks.
j. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
k. One black lounge suit.
l. One pair of black cover shoes.
m. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
n. Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 x 6 bed.
o. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other sanitary wears.
Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 4 March 2020 will not be accepted for training.