Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Interview Successful Candidates PDF – List of Successful Candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batches 29 A and B – The Nigerian Navy has released the list of successful candidates from the Recruitment Interview conducted at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos from Monday 29 July – Tuesday 27 August 2019.
Did you participate in the just concluded Recruitment Interview of the Nigerian Navy? Do you want to Download the list of successful candidates in PDF? If yes, kindly read this post.
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- ARMY DSSC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- ARMY 79RRI Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
All the candidates of the Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise are to stay on this page as we are going to give you all the latest news on the Recruitment Interview recently conducted by the Nigerian Navy.
How Check Nigerian Navy Successful Candidates from Recruitment Interview.
Are you wondering if the list of successful candidates at the recruitment interview is out?. the answer is YES, the List of Successful Candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batches 29 A and B is out.
1. The under listed candidates who were successful in the 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019 are to report for training in 2 batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
Download Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 29 List.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 29 Training Requirements.
- Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
- Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.