NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test 2020/2021 PDF: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has released the names of successful candidates from the 2020 Recruitment Exercise which to place from March to April 2020.
If you applied for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment exercise on https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/ and you are searching for the names of shortlisted candidates then kindly be informed that the names of shortlisted applicants for NIS Recruitment Computer Based Aptitude Test is Out.
How to Check NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for CBAT 2020.
All qualified and shortlisted candidates of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment will participate in the next phase of the recruitment exercise which is Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) taking place in December 2020.
All applicants are to follow the steps below and access the names of candidates shortlisted to attend the NIS Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Accordingly, candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng to print individual letters of invitation.
Steps to check your name on the NIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on 1st December, 2020. or
- Visit the NIS e-Recruitment portal via https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/shortlist/index.php
- Input with your application number (e.g NIS/ASI-04/613668) to Confirm Your Application Status
- Click on Submit button. Once successful, Proceed and Print your Letter of Invitation if Shortlisted for CBAT
- All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
- Grab This NIS Past Questions with Answers 2019 PDF Download | Immigration Recruitment
NOTE: Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification