Examination: 30th September 2017
* Be citizens of Nigeria, currently enrolled in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
* Have gained admission during the 2017/2018 academic session, and pursuing a first degree programme.
* Have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.
* Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 – 5.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).
* All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
* Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.nnpc-snepco-scholarshipshellnigeria.com and to provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
* A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
* University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
* Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
* ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
* Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
* Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
* The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
* The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
* For more datails visit Shell Development Official website or Download Pdf for more Details