The Nigeria Police Academy 2017 list of shortlisted candidates for the interview for batch I, II, and III is out. All candidates whose name appeared in the 2017 NPF publication are qualified for the interview.
Batch I- Sunday 8th October, 2017
Batch II- Sunday 15th October, 2017
Batch III- Sunday 22nd October, 2017
Documents needed for the 2017 NPF interview
Candidates must come along with originals and photocopies of the following documents:
Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
The officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
2017 Original UTME result slip
Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
Note- Any candidates that fail to provide the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- 2 blue shorts and 2 white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
How to view the 2017 NPF list
- Any candidates that fail to report 2 days after the reporting/interview date will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All successful candidates will first undergo a screening which involve credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests.
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.