Check NPower Screening Date and Deployment Status for Batch C 2021/2022 on the NASIMS Portal (nasims.gov.ng)
All applicants of the N-Power Batch C Recruitment Exercise who have successfully updated their records and also completed the online test on the NPower NASIMS CBT Test Portal before 11th May, 2021 are advised to log back to the portal to check their screening schedule for 2021.
NPower NASIMS Portal Information
All Npower Batch “C” who actually partake on the Just Concluded CBT test and Update which was Open and Ended on the 11/05/2021.
After the Npower Registration and the test, the Npower management has set for another screening exercise known as physical Verification.
This is the process where all the documents uploaded during the registration process by applicants will be provided physically. In this case, all applicants who participated in the Npower Batch C registration are expected to provide all the vital documents they uploaded during the registration.
Therefore, they are categories of people that will be disqualified during the physical Verification exercise. Before an applicants must scale through the final stage which is the physical Verification exercise, He/ She must have the following requirements to avoid disqualification: just as we mentioned earlier.
1. All your document include Educational Qualifications, Birth certificate, Local Government as Origin Certificate and your Identical Card must be presented.
2. You must be present in your State Of residence you select during the registration process.
3. If you were unable to write the test, you will not be selected for the physical Verification Exercise.
4. If there was a mistake in your Personal information during the registration process, please kindly sort it out before the commencement of the Physical Verification.
5. If you have double Registration automatically you are disqualified. and for those of Batch A” or B” who also participate on this Exercise will surely terminated from all the FG social intervention programs.
6. All Applicants must be present at the screening Venue.
In conclusion, all applicants are expected to visit the NASIMS official Portal to know their screening date Begging from 18/05/2021.
How to Check NPower Screening Date and Deployment 2021
To check your npower screening date and venue for the batch c recruitment exercise, you need to open and login to the NASIMS Portal with your register email and password by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the NASIMS Login Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login using your Email and Password
- After you have successfully login, your dashboard will now be accessible to you
- Proceed to check for your screening date, deployment status, Verification status, test score, etc
- To check for your NPower Screening Date, Click on the “Screening” Tab
- To view your NPower Deployment Status, Click on the “Deployment” Tab
Do the same as above for other actions you want to perform such as Viewing your test score, Verification Status, etc.
NOTE: For now, many candidates may not be able to see their screening date or venue assign to them, but the verification and shortlisting of candidates for the screening phase is ongoing in batches, so you are advised to exercise patience and keep on checking on the website so you don’t miss out when you are finally shortlisted and assign a screening day and venue.
Do not forget to leave a comment below if you want to be notified as soon as the NPower Screening Date is finally out and ready to be printed. make sure you turn of post notification so you don’t miss out. If you also have a question regarding your NPower NASIMS Portal, kindly drop a comment with your issues so we can attend to them.