NPower Tax Application Form 2020 | N-Power Tax Recruitment Portal apply.npower.gov.ng – The N-Power Scheme has commenced the online recruitment application for the NPower Tax (N-Tax) programme for 2020 new beneficiaries.
Candidates who are interested in this programme are to read this post to know more about the programme and also proceed to submit their application online.
About NPower Tax (N-Tax) Programme.
The N-Power Tax Seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income.
The Federal Government seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come clean and declare and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.
A minimum of 3,700 N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities which will include answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance.
NPower Tax Selection Requirements.
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Currently Unemployed
- Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Aged 18-35
Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
Knowledge and experience:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Good written and spoken English
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria.
NPower Tax Programme Duration.
The Beneficiaries of this programme will last for a period of 2 Years.
Duty of NPower Tax.
The N-Power Tax volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in finance or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Tax Assessor/ Collector.
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Auditor
- Legal and Compliance Manager
How to Apply for NPower Tax Programme.
The application process for the N-Power Tax (N-TAX) is quite simply, kindly make sure you follow the procedures and guidelines below to complete your application without any issues.
- To begin online application for the NPower Tax Programme, kindly visit https://apply.npower.gov.ng or http://www.npower.gov.ng
- Read the instructions on the page carefully
- Fill in the required information correctly
- Proceed to upload your credentials and your recent passport photograph
- Finally proceed to submit your application.
Online candidates who meet the above listed requirements will be qualified to the selection phase.
Names of candidates shortlisted for the N-Power Tax Programme will be released shortly after the online application process is completed.