NSCDC Final Shortlisted Candidates for Physical Screening 2021/2022- The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has announced the final stage of its 2019 recruitment exercise, shortlisting 6,500 candidates for its final screening out of the over 1.4 million who initially applied for the paramilitary job.
Are you looking for the final list of candidates for NSCDC or Civil Defence 2019 Recruitment shortlisted for final physical screening, documentation, medicals and training exercise for 2021? If yes, then this is the right page to download the final names of successful candidates form the CBAT Exam for the next phase of the NSCDC Recruitment Exercise in PDF.
NSCDC Recruitment Recommended Links:
- NSCDC Screening Date 2021 | Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Download & Fill NSCDC Referee Form | NSCDC Recruitment 2021
- Civil Defence Guarantor Form Pdf Download | NSCDC Recruitment 2021
Check NSCDC Final Shortlisted Candidates for Physical Screening.
All candidates who sat for the CBT, that is 6,500 who have been invited for the physical screening that the final screening of credentials and physical fitness test will be via SMS from 2nd to 25th of August 2021. Applicants are invited to check the application portal from July 20 2021 for their names, screening location, guidelines and to print out their recruitment slip without which they won’t be allowed for the screening
NOTE: List of candidates shortlisted for 2020 NSCDC Recruitment Physical Screening, Medicals and Training is not yet out online till 20th July, 2021.
See how to check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) Below.
Print NSCDC Physical Screening Invitation Letter – cdfipb.careers 2021.
To check if you are on the list NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for the NSCDC Recruitment physical screening exercise for 2021 kindly follow the below steps carefully and confirm your name on the list as it has just been released.
Shortlisted Applicants are hereby requested to use the link below to check out their application status
- Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 20th July, 2021.
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records and participated in the aptitude test exam are to
- Visit https://cdfipb.careers and print their NSCDC Physical Screening Invitation Letter via https://cdfipb.careers/index.php?r=physicalscreening%2Finvitation%2F2021
- Login with your correct Email Address or Application Code (e.g NSCDC-2019-4180909) in the right columns.
- Click on Search Application to Check Your NSCDC Application Status for Physical Screening Exercise, Proceed to print your letters of invitation if successful.
- Check: NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2021 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- Download NSCDC Past Questions with Answers 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
NB: Make sure you insert the correct email used during the online registration in 2019, Combining wrong email and correct Application Number could give you such error in red above.
For those who are successfully shortlisted for the next phase of the Civil Defence recruitment exercise are to note that there would be a physical screening exercise.
Candidates who submitted false credentials will be disqualified and will not be shortlisted to participate in the screening exercise.
Also applicants who are above 30 (Over age) and those with below required height have been automatically disqualified.
Download List of Shortlisted Candidates for NSCDC (Civil Defence) Recruitment 2020.
Before the physical screening exercise of the NSCDC takes place, the board will release names of qualified / shortlisted candidates on (> www.cdfipb.careers/shortlisted <) who will participate in the screening exercise exam. Click your state above to also download list. Candidates are to Prepare themselves for the screening exam with past questions and answers here.
The Documents required for the forthcoming computer based aptitude test are:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
Stay connected to this page for further updates and news, subscribe to post notification, drop a comment below if you want to be informed on time when Physical Screening, Medicals and Training so you don’t miss out on any latest update from NSCDC Recruitment.