NYIF Loan Disbursement Login Portal 2020/2021 | https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app: The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund has started sending out loans to all interested and qualified applicants who applied on the NMFB Portal.
If you applied for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan and you have not supplied or submitted your bank details where the funds will be sent to and also the loan amount, then kindly be informed that the portal is now open for the application for disbursement of loan.
NYIF Loan Disbursement Portal
To do this, kindly follow the procedures below.
- Visit the Nirsal Micro-finance Bank (NMFB) and NYIF Portal via https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Click on the Loan Application
- Enter your 11 digits Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Finally, click on Validate BVN to start your Loan application
NOTE: If you applied for the NYIF Loan and you have not been trained, you won’t be able to have access to the Loan application portal where you will be able to update your bank account details and loan amount.
How to Register on https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
To register and Login on the NYIF Loan Disbursement portal, kindly follow the guide below and you will be able to complete your registration which will enable you update your bank details and loan amount.
- Visit this link >> https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/ApplicantDashboard/Business/ForgotPassword
- Enter your email address (the one used during the first stage NYIF Registration)
- Click on Submit button, You will get a message that registration successful
- Finally, check your submitted email inbox/spam box for a confirmation email and complete your registration.
After a successful registration, you will then have the opportunity to update your account details, loan amount and other records that needs to be updated.